Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I just dropped and eyelash and crushed a bug

... with my fingers. Bleh. I thoguht it was a loose hair on my cheek. Twas an aphid. Green and dead.

Ah I am so bored. Sitting here doing nothing for hours, it's been this way for a couple of weeks now. Super-short projects that require hardly any of my time, and even less actual mental effort. Waiting for so long, for something crucial to come up. The other side, with its green grass and all, takes an awfully long time going over results to plan a future course of action. And in the meanwhile all I can do is dwindle, watching the minutes slowly go on till it hits 18:00 and I can dash out. They always find a super-short one for me just at the end of the day.

It feels good to write :p All those wonderful thoughts at night and nothing to really do at this point in time. I'm hardly in a most introspective mood sitting here, swinging idly to and fro. I'm promised a new project tomorrow, but just skimming through the draft doesn't make it look especially treacherous. Though I made a pretty table ^_^ Looks a bit like a Monopoly board, but probably only when I look at it. With so much time to spare, just throw in colours and wreck those ink cartridges. Typing out evil laughter is so distasteful.

Phaw. I even started reading some random blogs, but that didn't work out. Went through the entire archive of VG Cats (Strip in the post below, very good. Follow properties link and read the rest. Faaaaaa-hbulous gaming parodies XD ).

I need to buy black dye to make my Phantom of the Opera mesmer complete in Guild Wars. But it costs so much moooooney! Whatever will I do.

17:27. So close. I can trot over to hit the refresh button on a forum.

Charmed tonight. And Stacked. And Grey's Anatomy. Goodness. OH! And the new episode of Lost.

I should go out tomorrow. But all I want to do is play and read and read and play. Horrible lifestyle. But I wonder whether depriving myself of the things I want most is really the best way to go. Makes me fidgety company anyway.

Summers coming. No more big overcoats to hide my brush and badge, my iriver and book, my twix and tissue and mcdonalds monopoly vouchers. Which I threw out actually. Think it was day before. Yesterday. Ahh!!!! Punctuation is frizzing me bwain. *sob*

17.37. It passes so slowly. My ear hurts. It's fun-ish sitting in the park. Was so hot today! Did I mention that? Looks better outside now. Am guessing the tube trip shall not be too much of a nightmare.

18.02. Mesa go bye bye! *phew*

3 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Saad said...

:o
degrees for (almost) free?

*coughs*
i want to play guild wars toooo!!
but wow first... but a good internet first... but a job first... oh oh.. i want a car and a home theater system and a new PC and a Nintendo Wii and also an XBox 360 and a bean bag and a big bag of chips and ... umm ... rollerblades :o !! and ... a jug..

a jug :S ... umm .. for ... err ... cocacola! ... i wonder if those cola candies are still available in the market :o ...

meeehehehehe *poof*

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Saad said...

na, kami's a 2 year gik senior..

the last prison break epi really sucks :/ ... but all the others are too great.. i guess they did it cuz they'd be starting season2 sometime in fall this year... episode after LJ gets busted is where things really get interesting :D

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Saad said...

AWWW YEA!! "we run" ... wtf!!

Abruzzi is da mannnnn!!!
Grossed me out like the last time he clipped scofield's toes... *shivers* eeh!

im going around lahore asking ppl to watch it!!.. so how u like it? best ever i'd say... among the series ive been seeing... i think.. err...

k must sleep! x_X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home