Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Monday, December 06, 2004

Life's a laugh and Death's a joke

Before moving onto what has been a fairly eventful weekend, what's the deal with tis bloggyness anyway? To post I have to open my blog, go to my profile, go to my dashboard, and then onto new post. I'm sure there must be some simpler way :p

Righty ho, onto the weekend, only because it was, and my current options are type in blog, finish essay, or print notes (I'll do the latter in just a few minutes anyhoo ::) ) Oh and did I mention I feel sick? Very very sick, poorly, ill, down, exhausted, generally all round not too good due to overexcessive deodorant inhalation :$

Friday the 3rd
Yes, it's true, the title does lack an ominous 1 before the 3, but given the day wasn't really all that tragic, I can live without the background music. We start at 6 30 in ze mourning, when I wake up to the sound of Tarzan swinging through the jungle yoddelling as he does (or crying/shouting/screaming hysterically). So out I doth roll, get dressed and run for the tube, all that kinda stuff, and waltz into class only 10 mins late. Lucky me ;) Of course I must proceed with doing the question on the board, which I had never been able to do. Fortunately no one else in the class could do it either, and we just had to try not to laugh as the poor teach went mad sayign how silly it is we don't know how to do what we learnt in the first year. Was eaasy when she showed us anyway, s'not our fault we forgot silly cournot-ness :p Moving along, go to my dear ol labby and finish my lloydsy app, as well as acing the inland revenue tests with my trio of test takin musketeers :D
(message to commenter, I actually happened TO be updating when your comment came, so NYAH! good ol msn (A) )
Right and .. where was I? Oh yes, Friday. Oooh it was the AU Barrel! Free booze all day long plus all the athletes in costumes. The school was a wreck and we had coppers on campus to keep things under control and make sure no students go running trying to trash some other campus ( Kings is a favourite ::) ) So we had "streakers" and fairies with their clothes a wreck and flyers and trash everywhere, geez it was mad. I avoided it all like a good lil boy doing essays and apps (A) Well, until the evening anyway :p Then it was off to watch The Life of Brian, mwaha :d And pizza hut, and ze schol disco with the remnants of the mornings nuts, those who could still stand and hadn't gone to the ultra expensive alternative off campus venue :P I'd love to go into more detail but time is mine enemy, and I can hope people actually don't have a cardiac arrest while running through this if I get a move on! {And yes everyone clapped and I danced.. or whatever it's calld when body limbs fly in all directions, the usual, lalala (A)}

Saturday, the 3rd + 1
This day, up again at 7 30. Just no fun that is, especially not on a Sat. But nooo, for WE had to partake in the LONDON AMAZING RACE 2004, run by the LSE. Which of course means it only had LSE students. Something my friend didn't tell me. So I turned up with a ringwraith costume. For I was confused. And the people laughed. And I shifted blame. And it was rather silly. C'est la vie.
So anyhooo, we ran, three of use with a supervisor. And ok it was kinda mission based and not so much running as going to famous places and solving riddles and questions based on the place. Like the opera house, and the best most famous dish in some famous bar (with and without mustard ::) ), ooh and what famous invention was inspired by the pagoda in the centre of China Town (A telephone booth apaprently), amongst many other things. Anyhoo was tons of fun, very tiring obviously, and we came second and won a box of Cadburys Heros for Best Team Spirit, whoopeee :P Must be the athletic landmark of my life ::)

Sunday, today - 1
Yes I'm rushing, but flashing windows of the microsoft greenman seriously cut down my typing speed over here. Soo Sunday was up AGAIN at 7 30, for I had to get the sequence of trains off to the north east from the north west! Yes this time it was Kith and Kids working with the disabled for christmas. Yay. Ah well I loved it anyway. We had workshops all day till 4 30, everyone was really nice ( on the surface, I sensed some baaad auras <_<),>

And yeah, now I gotta dash. See you all on the microsoft domain if I ever do, for a busy week doth be before me. Fortunately the last one of term though before I get a good month off, and needs to get christmas cards for all, and a present or two for some. Shers and bros bdays on wed and thurs respectively too, there goes my finances :'(

Take care, au revoir, sigh-o-nora n all!

11 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger G said...

Oye! U were supposed to call me because I can't figure out how to do that from here. Atleast give me instructions :(

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger psnob said...

what does msn have to do wiff comments?
:s

...and and...my pc's croaking.
wow.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

*ribbit ribbit*

It doesn't, I meant the mail saying I had a comment popped up as I was updating :P Twas just how I viewed it s'all :$

Oooh ok gogz here's how it's done :D

You get a phone ( with or without a phone card :P ) and then dial the followign number when it tells you to

00442084248519

OR

since it's likely I'm rarely at home ::)

00447909522540

That's my mobile. I should be home in your afternoony time zone though, and well I can't call till next week to be honest, with all my rushing around I can't even remember to return the library books :$ ____ing fines! :P

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Mina said...

okay, i haven't read any of your colossally LONG blog, but i will say that you can blog from the internet directly or through your mail, yeah you can blog through your e-mail....

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

s'not long :( I was pushed for time :P
Hmm, mail it huh? But then I'd have this rather odd feelign that I'm writing an email to myself ::)

Not to mention the fact that my hotmail account seems to take just as long to open as the three window switches here ;)

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger psnob said...

hmm.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


ooh btw...got disCONnected last night. :| am not usually that rude. :D (or um a.) or was it morning?

...

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

Night for me, late night.early morning for you depending on whether you judge time on the basis of sunrise or exhaustion :P

Is the CON in disconnected supposed to cast doubt on the truth of the word? :P (A)

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger psnob said...

oh yeah.
that, and my mind just felt like pronouncing it that way. :D

conned into it cuz of my phonyline that refuses to recover from its bout of disconnectophobia.

but, um...yeah, time zones, a little icky. took me FOREVER to figure out the 10 hour US thingie. have i already mentioned that?

math. scary.
a concept well understood by aitchisonians i'm led to believe... :D
sheesh, i feel like using (A)s everywhere too now.
sheesh.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger psnob said...

and i judge time on the basis of exhaustion. sunrises and sunsets just provide convenient means of lighting up stuff.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

Yes you mentioned it, refusing to accept the fact that I'm GMT and therefore superior time that the whole world should make a point of knowing :P (A)

What's wrong with ze (A)'s? Of course I just use em coz I'm all angelic like, mwaha (A) (6)

Ah good measure of time, I usually measure it on the basis of my alarm clock wrecking some fabulous dream :P

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger psnob said...

nahin na...the (A)s are way too catchy. contagious. disease-like. whathaveyou. :D:D
i think i just called your (A)s a disease.

bah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home