Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Isn't it ironic?

Irony. Wonderful. Gripping. And absolutely out of my grasp. But we live those little moments and when your entire life is an ironic little tale of twisted half-truths and deceived relationships, understanding the application of a word is only secondary, tertiary, irrelevant. Live it.

A person isn't who they are in their last conversation with you, it's who they've been throughout the relationship.
I'd say it's a shame how many of those last conversations become last conversations, but then I'm just not really into dwelling on the smaes and shams of life today.

Two Assessment Centres coming up, Ford and Shell. And a review of the Oil industry kept me from class. Gain or loss, who knows.

You're living a lie kept buzzing around my head till late last night. While conceivably a repercussion of its appearance in my Smallville fiesta, I found it disconcerting nonetheless. Perhaps I'm finally at the stage where I try a new personality. To be honest (a rarity to be sure in all matters pertaining to the self) I have grown tired of the flow of things and the charms and rewards of this particular mode of living. And a rather extreme self analysis revealed that I'll never be able to reach even half of my potential given my current structure. Depends upon who you look to for inspiration. I always keep my core anyway, and a new periphery might be a welcome change. Cold, cruel, distant, snake-eyed. Aloof. Maybe not so much cruel as I would like to be shelled in and out. Though I've always been distant, most of all from myself. But if I can't be the hero, might as well try my hand at the other side of the coin.

Entering info has become slow here. Strangers stare. Glorious.
*snap*
...and we transform, humble as ever.

7 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger psnob said...

am missing class right now to do no particular thing and
NO
you can'tcan't CAN'T. I wanna see the old rayray. Disloosonment dont pay, ye dont pass go and dont collect 200, no no coomee baaccckkk.
back
ack
k

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger psnob said...

as in physically, when i meet ye, i dont want to meet the plannedinmindblueprinted iicky ray. k? please? :D

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger psnob said...

if and when :)

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

Mwa-ha-haaaaaaaa
And anyway, my 3 hour attempt at policy shift ended rather, erm.. tragically ;)
See above ^_^

And it's not a matter of if and when but If BUT when.

Hmm, sounds like a terrorist threat (A)

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://xxfubvsu.com/hkda/jjrl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://snvonzqi.com/twbn/xlkr.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://xxfubvsu.com/hkda/jjrl.html | http://jpaprbla.com/bdli/yfpk.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home