Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

"Run, Forrest, Run!"

-Random stranger as I rushed past towards the cinema to watch Constantine.

I like the sound of the wind rushing by.

University is over. Three years. So elitist. Observe the drunk snobbery. How does it end? 4 Aitchisionians wondering about the many odd aspects of the white-mans culture.

The same feeling of remorse as my last graduation? Nay.
A different one. As if I've missed something, but don't know what.

So blank, so empty. And 2 months for kick-ass hard work to ace the same exams, that as always, my entire future shall depend upon. It always come to this, precariously balanced upon the edge of ze knife... with a final round Shell interview on May 9th & 10th, exams on 25,27,1 and 10 and then hopefully off to Europe ASAP. Must watch Star Wars on release day.

And so it ends. Gawrsh.

4 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger G said...

wow you're done already? ive still got 10 weeks to go, but hopefully things wont go too bad. only 1.5 credits in 300 level Econ which I don't expect to go badly at all, and otherwise its just easy BSing in a business class and a some basic arabic stuff. OH and btw, my cell phone number is 1-309-444-6522, so call me on that whenever u can but preferrablly in the evening after 7pm (Central Standard Time). Catch you later bro, avios and much love:)

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger psnob said...

wooooooo gratscoN! saw ye in a dream in ze university better known as me hell.O. eeirdnes.s mainly because ye had straight shiny long hair. . much in the way of a pixie.
:s
but nessgratsconD:DD flyers an banners an pink confetti and seas seven waves high .

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger psnob said...

also, pixies don't have long hair.
maybe i was thinking of em um...chinese motorcycle heroes forgethwhatcalled.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

Hey my hair CAN be straight and shiny! Just depends upon which cream I use :P Sunsilk-y (A)
And I am TOO a pixie, *sulk*

Sorry bout the call n all gogz, my comps been down, see above, but will save your mobile number and try to call soon from home! Tschus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home