Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Every now and then I fall apart...

And yet if I were a humpty dumpty, I'd know how to put myself back together again. All the kings men and their horses, I'd need them never. The last fortnight has been fairly eventful. And now here I am, in the weekend zone. To sum it up, provide some skewed outlook on everything. But when all you're waiting for is your brother to let you get in the shower, it allows you to think about everything in a nice closed box.
My future is inevitable...
If there were only one thing I'd think of highlighting in the short span of time I've currently stolen for myself, it would inevitably have to focus on the thief in the tube. Of course I must be careful in how I put this forward since one of my readers was actually there, so I can't exaggerate... (too much (A))
We was on the train on our way home from watching Black (oh by the way that was brilliant, Hellen Keller remake with large post-water deviation and Ran, Amitabh and the little girl were stupendous {As in splendid and not stupid :-/}) when we noticed this suspicious looking dude board the train and hang around the pole. S was sitting to my left with her purse on the seat between us (really, who does keep a purse on an empty seat 8-)), and she started insisting I pick it up. The train was kinda stopped there for a rather long time, but I didn't pick the purse. Well I asked for a tissue, and thought she'd take it out from there, but she pulled out a Baskin Robbins one from somewhere else! And then just as the train doors were closing, Susp.Dude grabbed for the bag and jumped out.
My first real thief encounter! ^_^ Oh wait but we can rewind to the bit where he grabbed, the bag lifted less than 5cm off the seat and I snatched it back and then waved and smiled to the loser as we sped past... but that's just not relevant, is it (A)
What else has happened in the last two weeks, oh but if only I had the time to smother thee with them boorish details.. whatever a boorish detail may be 8-)

In brief *giggle*:

I did choreograph a bitsy bit of the international fashion show, though they changed the whole song when I didn't show up (phaw)
I starred as the silent invisible canned laughter cue holder for the audience in the Pakistani skit... and the people loved me. Especially the Vietnamese straw hat dancer (that was a cool show anyway, but I never showed me face ^_^)
I put my team mostly on track for the LIMUN event, though Sher and Far both dropped out after the first day. Bah, the next two days were absolutely brilliant! So that the boat party was actually the worst bit... surrounded by mad drunkedness... oh ze thrill of it all ;)
I set up the Student action for Refugees (*STAR*) society, ran their elections, and am so not proud (A)
I had my 3M interview (which I'll probably have screwed up, c'est la vie)
Got my Shell interview date
Went for a street theatre to raise moolah for charity, but was ill, it snowed, I bailed.
Missed my Ecuador banana policy presentation due to extreme tube failures :-(
Got assigned a student shadowing
Arranged Language bank volunteer replacement
Got assigned an email-a-student kiddo
Saw Black, Collateral, Punisher, and The edge of Reason (finally!)
Am currently listening to Doctor Jones by Aqua on tv! ^)^
Went to the Modern Dance show in LSE, loved it, and really wish I'd known about it to take part :(
Past papers-Office hours-academic hoo haa, but really not that bad :-)
Played Pool for the first time since way back at Adeels house (and won!)
Oh and there was the thief 8-)

... And I guess there was other stuff I really cannae remember right now.
Any corrections to my illusional delusional worl are not welcome :p

Right then, I shall now move on towards this weekends schedule of two job apps, several readings, and going to Central London with ze family. Rah rah rah.. and I want a pom, another one, and a prom.

Das vadanya.

P.S. Salsa is a very feely feely, touchy touchy, very very icky icky dance!
So there, nyah! ^_^


6 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger psnob said...

emmm whaz email a student all aboutee? keeps em from feeling loneleee?

mua.ha.
ha.

hmm what a coincidenco, me just finished reading the edge of reason :D:D:

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

Actually, I happen to be the student the email comes to :$ It's from prospectives... I'm a tour guide/ambassador/glory hound :p

Ahh, love ze movie... especially the *ahem* twist at the end 8-) Perhaps watching it with the grandparents just made this twerifically amusing (A)

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger psnob said...

awww.w.w.w.wwww..wwww

yeh, the book suddenly and suspiciously turned as funny as i was hoping it'd turn outto be in the latter half... :D :D

wouldnt know bout grandparents bit though...an me hasn't seen the first one either come ta think of it. heh, just know it wont measure upper. :d that be no :D .. :d

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

I hope to Merketroid I didn't read that right :o

You haven't "seen" Bridget Jones? Like in as watched movie not?
Really?

One word sentences I can do :p
Oh but you must you must you must! She does it so well. However good the book be, the movie be good. Great. Vunderbar.
Sounds like confectionery 8-)

On all matters pertaining to disillusionment please consult yoru nearest neatly kept front lawn, white house, petite flowers... as petite as they be. Clean roads. Open. Bicycles. *sigh*

Death by alsations ^_^

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger psnob said...

but...but...

but...

you KNOW...books and movies...movies and books....and movies...

.
.

ah damn, now gotsa see it.
;s

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

Just remember LOTR ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home