Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

If this were a heart it'd be a straight green line -----

Righty ho, being under several time contraints, and thus regrettably having a mere 12 mins to myself here, I shall swiftly run through that which is of utmost importance.

Watched Meet the Fockers last night, finished three graphic novels this week, my IR teacher says I'm picking up real well, I'm heading the UK delegation for LIMUN 2005 (interesting twist of fate, and my team members are ineeeeeeeeefficiento), am choreographing an international model show (most probably now, almost definitely), am hopefully getting together a Disney quartet for the charity week, will inevitably have to get my driving test pushed forward, need to go give someone a ticket (parking? No. Sadly :-( ) And have to put together an outline for a script based on this title by Monday, any suggestions would be most welcome!

"Wonders are many, and none is more wonderful than man"

Open to any interpretation, contributors shall be given due credit :p

Oh and.. because I'm a street rat :P

HASH(0x8b4ebac)
Name the era, and you can name every artist from
it. You've got an eye for design and a knack
for feng shui. Color schemes, architecture, and
objt d'art - these are all your forts.What people love: You're the perfect person to shop
with.What people hate: They have to clean their house
whenever you come over.


Actually that's in certain ways fairly accurate, though I'd most definitely protest the claim that I know much about famosu artists! Phaw, otherwise, good. I'm not very properly elitist anyway, not by the rather obviously available categories in that quiz.

Ho hum, what else, need to write up something I read but must be home for that, expecting several mails, none of which are in as yet... keeping busy busy bumbly bee, but relying on others a hazard I see. :-/
Right whatever, peace all, dus vidanya!
*sleepy*

Eeep, it's all lined :$




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home