Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Friday, December 24, 2004

Flaming Flowers that Brightly Blaze, Swirling Clouds in Violet Haze

There's a lot you can learn from the flowers (Golden Afternoon)
What does a flower say when it blooms?

2pm and the world is dead. The world would include my uni mail servers. Hum dee, less too worry bout I guess, no apping over christmas. Well then, so what has transpired since the last entry. Plenty and not so much, dependant upon ones priorities. Listening to Vincent is probably not the best mood to be posting in anyway. Shall just wait for it to finish. dot dot dot. Done :) Message in a bottle by MachineHead shall serve me fine, hopefully.

Recent Events
I got an interview call from Bloomberg for the 25th of January, so could the good luck brigade please focus some power there as well? Much appreciated shall it be.
Booked my driving test (at last!) for the 17th of Feb at 9 37 in ze mourning. Wouldn't mind passing (A)
Had an absolutely horrible time trying to install a new printer. Rather embarassing really, not had this sort of a tecchy breakdown in ages, can usually fix just bout anything. But eventually got sent off the comp because nobody liked how snappy I was getting. Unfair really, everyone else can be snappy all ze time :P Odd problem in the way that it has a screen that tells you to insert the USB cable and then it will auto-install. Only when I do that the plug and play thingy detects it and tries to install it instead, rather than the supplied CD. In troubleshooting it has the brilliant suggestion of hit cancel on the plug and play screen and try again. How on middle earth is trying again supposed to stop the problem from reoccuring :-/
Got a host of new smilies from a couple of people, much coolness as my msn has now been inundated with an even larger amount of emoticon use!
My picture has received muchos compliments, including unshaven Irish drunk... which I protest only on the grounds that I wasn't really unshaven, it was just late night and stuff :$ Irish drunk is so a compliment :P
Too much love is running around *gag*
My brother got a Nintendo DS shipped in from the US, quite a funky piece of machinery. Metroids graphis looked identical to the GameCube, and the touchpad is snazzy!
I've managed to catch up with a lot of people I hadn't spoken to properly in the last 2-3 months, so it's been fairly satisfying.
Oh and playing Tiberian Sun is an odd feeling, not even sure if it's fun now. But what the hey, it's memories :-/
Currently reading The Fifth Elephant by Pratchett :D And finally obtained Da Vince Code, but waiting for mother to finish with it first :) Took my time didn't I ::)
Love lifts us up where we belong, where eagles fly in the mountains high
Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away for one happy day :P
I've never actually seen Moulin Rouge, how depressing :$
Move on move on move on!

Recent Movies
Finally managed to see the Incredibles :D Am so glad Disney is picking up, even if it is due entirely to Pixar, I suppose the days of good animated features is now gone :( But the movie was so good, not entirely a comedy, but very entertaining. I'm sure watching a kid run on water isn't supposed to be a touching scene!
Rented 4 movies from Blockbusters recently, and the 3.75 that Garfield cost me goes down as a great loss, but would've been bigger had we all gone to see it in the cinema! Pretty kee-rappa really (A)
The other 3, and I watched all 3 yesterday ::), were Dracula (The one by Francis Ford Coppolla), Just Visiting(with Jean Reno) and Alice in Wonderland! :D
Dracula, was interesting. It flowed really well, and Drac was quite a cool character, broken hearted vampire you could actually feel sorry for. Anthony Hopkins as Helsing was brill, as was most of the cast. But what I've always found to be a major drawback of vampire movies, especially the Dracula class is how much they hype up the powers of the centuries old foe, and yet kill him so easily. This one had as dissappointing an end as all of them.
Just Visiting had a Knight and his Servant transported to modern day Chicago. Quite funny, but nothing to talk about. I'd recommend it in any case if you want a good laugh. The cover said better than Shrek, and that might well be true :p
Alice was well.. Alice! :D My sister insisted I pick that up though she'd seen it before. I somehow enjoyed it a lot more this time around then I ever did when I was a kid. Dunno why exactly, but it was really fun :)
Oooh watched Chronicles of Riddick as well. Very good action movie, Riddick was such a cool character, though I'm well aware of the fact that the mass majority hates this flick. Ending was TOO abrupt.

Recently Accquired Songs
Well I mentioned Iko Iko in the last one, soooo...

Filthy and Gorgeous - Scissor Sisters
If you Leave me Now- Chicago
Phantom of the Opera - Nightwish
I want it all - Queen
What you waiting for - Gwen Stefani
Vertigo - U2
That 70s Show theme :$
With or without you - U2 (I must've lost this one, could've sworn I had it!)
Santa Baby - Marilyn Monroe (A)

Most of those found their way onto my MP3 player to provide company to Suteki, Maahi Ve, Fruits Basket Theme, and some others. :P

Dracula-la-la I'm a sucker for your love
When you do do do what you do to me
Dracula-la-la now I've got you in my blood
Don't know how dear Count it's a mystery (A)

Hmm, oh forgot to mention it. Went to get my passports renewed, but now we need a countersignatory because apparently all of us have changed a lot since the pictures on our old ones were taken. Rrazm frazm <_<>
How much can a person change anyway? Well, externally. Oh I dunno. People can change over a fortnight. It's all relative. To hide behind a veil means people will always be mystified as to exactly how exactethly intelligent and wise you are. Sometimes, that mystery may give you the edge that was never yours.

So till next time m'cheries ::), have a great weekend, take care of yourselves and may the force be with you! I'm sorry I'm not providing any entertainign link, but I dare not press the comp. Do try to check out the new trailers for Batman Begins and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory though, you won't be dissappointed.

Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes.
I can't wait :) It should be coming soon. I simply remember some of my favourite things and then I don't feel so bad ;) Oh and I found my lost VERY cool Batman T-Shirt! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
*Magnets to all and for all a Magnet*
Dus Vidanya

7 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger psnob said...

ooh magnets i like.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger G said...

everybody's writing about change these days. we need to catch up

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger G said...

btw posted two posts this time ray. just for you :D

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

want to download the latest emoticon free online ? its so easy to get the latest place to download emoticon free online 's

but emoticon free online has everything especially emoticon free online and other emoticons!

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://wjhqcljj.com/nqfn/lqrl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://uglvgdfn.com/rhme/mwij.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://wjhqcljj.com/nqfn/lqrl.html | http://jaaviawe.com/aioo/ossz.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home