Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Tarantella is as far from Trantula as the chances of finding a familiar gleam in someones eyes 8-)

But if I know you
I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once
Upon a dreeeeam ^_^

10 minutes to class. *drumroll*

Aww and my music just finished :( Tarantella is a great waltzy thing from the Godfather, I wish I could do one of those twirly dances, but learning them needs someone to learn with and then there's the discomfort or stranger, and stranger more discomforterable... someday though, si si ci.

Heaven knows I'm miserable now. Hell knows why.

It's a good screen name, though I stole half of it :p I shall adopt it soon. Nothing special. Gonna buy a suit today. Yup yup. And within the next three days shall have worn a suit more times than ever before in my life.

Had this odd dreams where people from scrubs were classmates, dragged me off to a Citigroup interview, which actually turned into a drama audition. Luckily, Citigroup now believes acting skills are crucial for investment bankers so acceptance came easy :)

Web messenger is a task to use.

*yawn*

Oh I'm in all black today! I like dressing in all black. Makes me feel I'm wearing a jump suit, or maybe I'm a ninja warrior. Have a skitty thing in the global show tonight. Plussy got to get to work on the STAR stall today. I feel ill. My MUN is a disaster, still.

woe is me.

I'm such a girl.
I think I need a haircut.
Seventeen leagues and I know I've got my soul now.

Does the last line make it look like cheesy lyrics rather than whacked admissions? :-x

I don't wanna go to class. I'm posting in a state of existential angst. hehehe.
I'm really still in bed. Dreaming. Wild flowers
close your eyes.
what do you see?

I see... hreen jills, and a boy on the rop. fluong a kite. There;s a small white dog. narking. and.. a gollum. raining. a boeing .

Yaya.. and that's my typing with my eyes closed on stiff uni keyboards. my fingers hurt. And yay it's 11. Off to comparative econ then. Transition was coz of blah blah blah. least i missed the corruption lec. good/bad. i dunno.

Kill me! kill me now!

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger G said...

ok so today will be the day i finally learn something. what does existential angst mean?

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

*Sigh*
I wish I could give you the indepth analysis.
But dontchoo remember Bollywood Hollywood? She talks about it in there :$

So erm.. other than that, wel yeah.. Feel the depths of my err.. deptheeness (A)

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger psnob said...

eee :D
eeeeeeeeeeeee :D
no fs.

me likes the idea of a familiar gleam .. :D:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home