Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Ma-i-u-ae

Buggerit buggerit buggerit and oops!
Missed my class throwing my daily schedule into a mess. Will go for the sub class an hour later, starts at 12, but now I'll not be finishing them mails I need to from 11-12, and miss my chance to explain my dismal performance in a recent Industrial Econ assignment to my teach for that class before I have to walk into it 8-)

So I'm still sat at home, with no better excuse for being late than my brother making it so <_<>

Anyone got ideas for a good song selection for the Pakistan Society Boat Party? I'm recording a CD in the vain/vane/wane/wayne... bruce wayne.. *Cough* yeah hope, that they'll let me pop it in and not subject me to 3 hours of inescapable suffocating R&B! Really like the song in the title, it's so relaxing, keep it on repeat most of the time :-)

Recent McFlurry, for a limited time only: Heading the UK delegation for LIMUN2005, choreographing the International Fashion Show *gag*, writing my own play, aiding/assisting and researching scope for set up of AID, a charity committee and STAR (3 separate initiatives ;) ). I'm also studying, honestly! Oh and showing a prospective student around on Thursday, whee for mee (A)

Got an interview for 3M, but since it is, yet again, a telephone interview, I shall probably stick with tradition and skew it :-D Numa numa yay, numa numa yay, numa numa numa yay! ;)
Oh and most enjoyable is that favouritest of favourite past times known most fondly as being a complete and utter nuisance to egotistical wretches (6)

Song selection please!
Better make a move for this class now before I miss it again :p
Dus Vidanya!

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First person to post :PPPP I have escaped studying at the Brunch Bowl mwahahahahahhaahhhhahaha and am sitting here while ur in class :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home