Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I'm the smartest, most crever, most physicarry fit.. but nobody erse seems to rearise it

I'm so ronery, poor ritrre me :-(

Oh and hehe :$ In my last entry I seem to have made a link out of my ending bit, ooopsies (A)
Well this song is well sweet in any case :D Seems like no one takes me seriousry :'(
Do you know what I just realised yesterday, and confirmed this morning... I've been making my hair parting (well when I make one, and it remains visible anyway 8-) ) on the wrong side! I always thought it was on my right because that's what it looks like in my mirror, but it's actually well everyone sees it on the left. How odd :$ Well anyway so today I shoved all my hair the other way and it frizzed all over my forehead. Whatver look I was going for I'm not sure I'm trying it again :p
Oh I'm home now :D Yay for me, just don't wanna sreep just yet though, waste the day away it does.

Extract from Guardian Devil: What Daredevils mother says to him when he's wasted!

This story is about a knight and a monk. They're travelling together silently for quite some time, until finally the knight says---

"You live a life of poverty, never knowing the touch of a woman, denying yourself all manner of delights -- all because you believe there is a God. I do not share your faith, so I tear the marrow from the bones of Life, indulging myself at every oppurtunity. I've broken every law created by man and church, and I fear no consequence, because I don't believe in your God."

"My question, however, is this --

"What if life ends in the ground, and man is nothing more than meat for the worms. You will have wasted your entire life denying yourself for nothing. What if you die and learn there is no God?"

The monk thought about this and shrugged his shoulders, offering,

"Then I suppose I will be sad. But tell me this, sir...
What happens when you die...
... and you find out there is?"

_____________________________________________________________________

The moral of the story is that monks kept bad company and the knight was hardly knightly :p
And now I must depart again, hey two posts in one day, funky or what?
I'm so PSYCHED!!!! 8-)

Dus Vidanya

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger psnob said...

dont know which song. meh....h..h.h.h

knights should have more man in them.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

I'm so ronery, sung by Kim Jong -II in Team America ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home