Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Friday, February 11, 2005

Faroff places, Daring sword-fights, Magic spells and a Prince in Disguise!

Bob's your uncle :p

In the jungle, the mighty jungle! I need to do more stuff. I really wanna do a play, I have so many ideas for them. But the problem is that there's only 5 weeks of term left, and I lack the human/financial resources for it. I also feel somewhere between burnt out and under-utilised. There's so much I want to do, could do, but can't due to a severe lack of the correct factors/people/circumstances/shared ambitions/energy levels, etc etc etc.

I'm hungry. Physically as well.

I'll go sing MJ songs then hmm. Annie are you ok? are you ok annie? annie are you ok, are you ok annie!

Boat party was odd. Odd. Too much like a wedding, got better, and think I was only mildly anti-social with one person. I'm getting to grips with it, though it leaves me rather unsteady at times. phaw.

Bored. I'm bored. Funny. Was pondering on the possibility of boredom yesterday when the song came my way. Nothing can stop me from doing what I want to do. But it's just not fun unles sI do it MY way. and my way isnt always the easiest way. Blow the roof off, bang bada bing bada boom.

My heads gonna fall off.
Dismissed, rejected, publicly humiliated.

3 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger psnob said...

eyy....they changed the commentie thingie....eee, all convenience an stuffff.

me is the hearer of the saddest of sad that annie might not be in the pinkest of the healtheths.s.

faroff places, wornout faces...
bright an early for somethinsomethin.
whooooooooooohs.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger psnob said...

going nowehere
going noweheree..e

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

haha yeah I noticed that too!
kinda funky I guess.

Got a funny little feeling, high heels on :-P

Poor annie, have decided to sing for her on Tuesday, post Valentines she could only be worse :-(

There's no hot water :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home