Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Friday, July 01, 2005

Does the walker choose the path, or the path choose the walker?

Technically, I'm sure I've used that line before, but it has reattained significance. Did just finally wrap up Sabriel, having started it months ago before it was rudely snatched away by fate and library rules <_<

Unfortunately it wasn't incredibly fulfilling. Never did develop a taste for books that leave unfinished mysteries, but considering it has a sequel, I'll plough through that before formulating a final opinion. Lemony Snicket continues to surprise me, and by surprise I don't mean comes to me unexpectedly but more that he "writes in a pleasantly refreshing style". The point is there, and in a day and age where the world goes goo-goo over Potter, reading Childrens books has never been so acceptable.

Next up though I've got my good dependable Pratchett, who often fails to be funny, but as one of those fan-things, I go on without complaining, mostly (A)

Live8 on Saturday, going to be a major energy killer. Must drink no water in the hour simmediatly preceeding it, finding a convenient relief place amongst 125,000 people shall probably not be a wonderful experience. Only going to use up about 12 hours anyway ^_^ Can't wait though, especially after my poor Oxford trip got washed out. Can't mind the weather though, the flat's finally hit 25 degrees, and it's lovely.

Phir raat kati from Paheli has me in a spin, I can't stop imagining the silly little puppet dance at the end. The movie may not have been all tha good, but the song makes up for it, really, in some strange undefinable way. Piyu bole from parineeta is my current sweet song, awwww...

Must stop allowing music to influence me in such strange way, *mutter*
PEAS!
out...

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger psnob said...

lemony jimminy cricket? :/

when you talk about indian film songs, it just sounds BIZARRE. :p

heh and yaay for the poor don't fall in looooove song. its finally fulfilled its destiny.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

Oh really? I thought the song actually made falling in love sound most appealing ;)

I am a Real boy, I am I am!
I am also ze Ghost with ze Most! ^_^ A little Bizarreness is a little, too, little :s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home