Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Asi Supmante Wah BOOM!

Pah! Policy Shift, high gear reverse SCREEEECH!

Bah. Ok Contemplative, thoughtful, intense sagely stare of infinite wisdom has been turned into that most hideous of plagues of me being interested in the girl where my general stare direction lay! Phaw. Curses. Maybe if I try a reverse flirty persona I might be able to get out of it ^_^ Or end up deeper in trouble. :-D
In any case, the insanity is catching. The changes, the turbulence, the bubbling of undercurrents threatening to pull me under and shoot me through a whales spout.

We played an interesting dare-related card game tomorrow anyway. No. I mean yesterday. Mine wasn't so bad. Zany and Mike had to crawl through the whole Brunch Bowl! *cackle*

Ow my arm. WHY am I still home? And why did I have a chicken burger for breakfast? :-/

Hush little baby don't you cry
Mama's gonna buy you a Mockingbird
If that mockingbird don't sing
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring
...

5 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger psnob said...

:D mamas gonna saomethingosmethingsomething lalala,
Of course Mamma's gonna help build the wall.

...ok, so i cheated, ...floyd lyrics cant seem to remember me.

but woot.

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm replying anonny because it's silly getting my own comments mailed to me :p

And yay, w00t away, that's with a double 0 ;)

And floyd? I stole from LEX, so much more... psychotic. *grin*

Overheard: He looks scary :D

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger psnob said...

w0000000tb0000000tm000000000000

t
:D :p
lex? that reminds me of lestat for some reason. :s ze bl00d will be aours for the taykinng.

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, btw btw.
anonny comments are mailed to you too are they not? :| shystem works against ya never for ya. w00t.

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nya ha no they don't! :p
Only user comments get mailed, hoom, mysterious settings ;)

Lex as in Luthor, though Lestat was groovy ^_^ Reminds me I never did get my hands on the book all about him *tragic*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home