Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Devil is in the Details

It is not ambition we are short of. It is the will to put in the effort that sets us apart.

... and I wonder if this blog is anywhere near a faithful representation of my personality, a confusion fast countered by the overwhelming conflict within my personality to actually be defined as any one still thing. But in so much as I can comprehend, it is not a deviant as much as it comes from a merger of the four, without any clear dominance by any, other than the sever subjugation of the physical.

And it is my shadow that scares me the most, that which is nought but a projection of myself.

Though upon that one could always wonder about the fear factor embodied by a reflection. Shadows in the dark can make one jumpy. Reflections unexpected can make one-two-nought.

5 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Chants said...

Shadows scare me too.... but they can be the most loyal of friends...

Walk along, it probably won't bite...

:-)

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger psnob said...

the chopsticks were toothpicks.

re persona, the fourth, the fifth, the seventh side

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ray, i'm sure that was you who sent me that text message, so if u did then thanks a lot, even though u're a few days early, but it's the thought that counts. Anyway, don't tell anyone else, i just want to see who else remembers :)

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err... it's Gogi's birthday soon, isn't it?

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

Shadow-Phantom-Walking doom! Wooah!
Chopsticks toothpicks whatever. Silly zooms to fool me :(
Perso perso perso!
Yes, and dammit about 8 and fat women, *sob*
And see now I just can't say "Huj" can I, owing to the other presence here ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home