Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I Can't Find My Hair Creams!!!!1 :'(

Ok so I'm here. Passport control deserves a most vicious review. I think I'm spoilt. Everything feels so odd, but it's only Isloo and my memories here are few and concentrated. Result was good, thanks for the wishes. Graduation was odd. A completely different sort from the afore-mentioned oddity of course. Lahore shall be truly, odd. Hehe.
And now onto job apps. All coupled between root reconnection and seeing exactly how badly I could unfit myself ^_^

Oh. My taxi driver performed the elongated vicious spit maneuver. Hallelujah.
And we missed my grandfather who was waiting at the airport. Hallelujah^2
::)

2 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger G said...

kya result aaya? are u in pakiland now? kaisa hai....how's my hometown bro?

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger psnob said...

i dont remember what i had to say but i do remember it was something........so um hi? :/ oh oh, the lotr comments were left in there by the friend i took it from :)) so nooooo lotr not weak k? :) :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home