Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sweeping changes under the rug

To put things in order, and cover them in syrup, would require the use of faculties currently on a sabbatical.
  • Found this rather brilliant top at River Island. Went shopping for the people we're supposed to bring stuff too, but my voucher ended up turning into mine. Way-hey!

  • My first accident was only as dramatic as I deserve. While loading the car for the week training trip to Leicester, the car needed to be pushed just a leetle bit forwards, to make room and what not. In a bout that derived itself from laziness and a desire for random experimentation, I pushed down the handbrake from outside, pressed on the footbrake with my hand and shifted the gear to drive. Car > Shot Forward > Open door banged pillar > Door slammed shut on legs still outside the car, dragging body along with it > Flying half outside the vehicle, one hand luckily found the handbrake to pull up hard > Major damage to Mercedes in front avoided > Bruises ... Ouch!
  • I still drove, a lot, from Tuesday to Saturday, still reeling! ^^

  • London got the Olympics, yay. The other thing that happened was unknown to me until I received a worried first text, and responded to in a completely flippy manner. Quite frustrating.

Result out Tuesday, by 8pm. Wish me luck. I don't know how that works, the wishing, or any other. But all the same, it's the end so if it goes well, wouldn't be a bad thing, really.

Can't honestly be looking forward to going back right now. Just seems a bit odd. But the rain lashing against every window, and memories of F37's means there's something there. The rest's a little daunting.

Oh. Live8 was brilliant. Period.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger G said...

so result?

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger psnob said...

ray ray hes our man, if he cant do it no one can. rahhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home