Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Friday, August 05, 2005

I've been watching your world from afar...

Only just realised how much I like my icon. After using it for almost two years, it's really me. Which is not entirely suprising, but pleasant. In its own way. No apostrophe.

First off, a super-duper BIG thank you to Saady for allowing me to remain mobile throughout phase II of my Lahori quest. I always find it easier to publicly acknowledge people who would take a long time getting around to finding out, mwaha. But yay I got to see the rains and the flooding and hit MOST of my old joints, get high, and in a very very odd fashion, fall somewhere in between back and not. Small little things I'll go into later, or maybe never. But I've had so much chicken on this trip. The whole of it, and probably more for the next 4ish days. Chickeny trip ^)^

In unemployment, I shall go back to writing short stories, yessirree :-D Anyway Stephen King uses some brilliant analogies/metaphors/similies but is such an arrogant author. I'm half-inspired and half disillusioned, but one half is bigger than the other.

Lastly, because I have much reading to do tonight, a customary silly picked stitched together bit of wisdom. Which is actually complete and utter rubbish. Or is it?

Only fools give advice, and only fools take it.
Advice, not instruction, is valuable both to the old and the young.
And those that think they need it not would still do well to take some, now, then, and again.

So many stitches! Ta ta tee tee eff, enn, what a muddle :)

5 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger G said...

dear god, you're the last person i want to ever see high. well, maybe second to last after ali. how'd it happen? you weren't smiling or dazed were you? lol. cause ive been there at least.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

I'm not entirely sure about whether or not that was a compliment?
And I'd poke you over this only I've had a rather unpleasant experience with regards to poking which I can only share in places where there is no proper record... i.e phone :p
I do get high on tango remember ::) It's not THOSE kinds of joints, I meant Chicago Grill n stuff :$

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger SR said...

i have never liked s. king much.. something abt him and his books has always been off.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

Just the one book. Probably the last.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Saad said...

aww shucks! :$ thanks man.
i was free as hell. I was taking advantage of 5 cars in the garage. :D

best of luck and see ya in december!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home