Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Friday, August 05, 2005

Scribbled Notes


Since I do intend to write up something or the other on my little tirp, though probably from home mark II, this be just a little outline made primarily for myself.

Triumph.
Trans-American.
Police Wala.
Papasallis.
Mint Icecream.
Critters.
Communist Maifesto.
The blue boy.
Flooding.
Pride rock.
Daewoo.
Mountain driving.
Bust silencer.
Munna bhai :$
The lounge-5hrs.
Traffice light counters.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S & Friends.
Arrogant City Driver.
Bloodlust: Subspecies III
Shutting up shop.
Mountain Dew.
Sheet lightning.
Resteraunts.
Stool Pigeon.
Traffic past 12.

Ah and yes my grad pic, to lend a little substance to an otherwise empty entry :)
Oh and I got the most fun emoticons, silly little pleasures ^_^

Bleh they stretched it! Figure it later, oh hey they played Rapture throughout. w00t-ness!

7 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger psnob said...

me knoweth bout mint icecream, me feels much powerful and priviledged muahaha.
ha.
ha.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger psnob said...

oh oh, and
a long long time ago in a blog very close by
gahness, me no like similarconfusions,
but long time, and such, continuing, ye asked about staring into oblivion, and i never replied and well, no i never did stare into it, it mightve thought i was rude or somfin, and you know you should never offend oblivion, its gonna be your home when the world leaves you to bits

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

And you were so close to REALLY going Star-Wars-esque ;)
Somehow I don't think you flet my pain regarding ze icecream >.<
I've been to oblivion and back, for home it's kinda smoky and dark. Took pictures. Remind me to show you later ;)

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger psnob said...

somehow i dont think i'll ever feel about mint icecream the way you do...sadness sadnesss of lifeandeverythingminty.

whys the picture worrying? gah, guys just get freaked out by tweezers. :p

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://reoizbfn.com/jcak/sjsg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zazlfvpl.com/grim/ddoa.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://reoizbfn.com/jcak/sjsg.html | http://diwrhjmy.com/phnf/jqar.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home