Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Monday, September 26, 2005

Going Stale

When reality infringes upon the dream world.

But there goes my little boat, replaced by a fair ship. A feeling that I'm not alone though no other is visible. Gone is my calm, still ocean. The boat-ship bounces along on the water, until larger stronger waves come to send it skidding through feet of nothingness. Then comes the tidal. Massive blue with streaks of white and it's jagged top. Towering over my tiny vessel, the great wall rushing towards me. A fair blue sky suddenly darkens and I feel panic surround me. Not inside of me but a strong sense of it from those invisible beings that inhabit my boat with me. Holding on to some support, perhaps it was a railing. Or maybe a mast, though the image of one doesn't come readily to the mind. The complete absence of all sound but the water crushing it's own surface as it rapidly devours anything that might stand before it.
And then it hits.
Warm air, blowing against my face and a sudden darkness descend upon me. No water. No great force to throw me into the waiting arms of the ocean. More of a hairdryer held too low. And from that swirl comes a new image. Another land, familiar and not. But that's a tale for another time. Or one for no time at all.

7 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger psnob said...

another time, never no time at all

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

my hands have been sitting on the keyboard for a while now, fingers on shift, enter, some function keys, a few letters and digits. Lost time. No time. It's always around. prattle prattle prattle.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger psnob said...

mumble mumble mumble
put a finger on a g, move it around, space shift, jk, bleh yesh wig, tada.
you dont sound you sindy.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

How many faces does a sphere have?
One or infinite? Or two, one of each hemisphere, sealed in the hidden centre.

If ever I could sound like me and pin it down, how much purpose would be lost from my life? ^^

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://fvkurlra.com/tbol/aowd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ajpvealj.com/avhz/casr.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://fvkurlra.com/tbol/aowd.html | http://sofzqsmq.com/oros/zipp.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home