Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Friday, August 12, 2005

Boredom Bites.

"Ever since Hideo Nakata adapted Koji Suzuki's book, Ringu, into a film of the same name, little Japanese girls have been associated less with sugar, spice and everything nice and more with terror, bloodshed, and everything unholy."

Finishing off most of A Game of Thrones in a rapid session left my life in a most despair-filled lull this afternoon. I picked up a PSP in Dubai, but marathon Ridge Racer rounds worked terrible nightmares on my thumbs. Left/Right, X-Toggle, smash smash smash. And then, bookless, and so tired to move I'd have made Homer proud, it was a difficult path to the LT and the general collapse in front of msn, the energy to go so far as surfing websites just a little bit beyond my horizon.
I love to singa about the moona and the juna and the luna!

Of course, when boredom strikes, it works quickly to disable all sorts of energy sources. I killed several convos, and had at least one person go into a strop. Yay, then! Oh dear. I think I'm bored just talking about this now. It sounded better in my head.

It doesn't want to be heard! Horror...

Ray is really a cheerful uppity sort of person. This blog is a lie. His current ambitions are nothing more profound than downloading can you do the can-can and going to a cabaret. Celine Dion and Josh Groban are depressing. They should be shot. They're also amazing. That doesn't change anything.

Boredom also somehow saw me watching Lucky. I've never felt more miserable with myself. So unable to crush my own suffering. For the stop button, was just, so far, away.

commas. a desparate mans best friend. stop.

3 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger psnob said...

because no entry should be without a comment it can hold close in the night whistling breeze filled with toowhittoowhoos.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://ozebqttz.com/fkco/vciq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gemxtupw.com/mxfo/hcza.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://ozebqttz.com/fkco/vciq.html | http://gamoxogb.com/jepf/dfuq.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home