Sindys SECRetssssssss.... OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Thursday, August 11, 2005

How you can tell your life is suddenly meaningless

The listed qualifications show only a glimpse of the experience I have collected that allows me to utilise a variety of skills in various real-life scenarios. Having worked in widely different settings, many of them trying volunteer situations with children and those with learning disabilities, I am well-versed in dealing with adversity and providing a fresh invigorating outlook.
To work in the industry, from a position that would allow so much of the rapidly evolving and globalising world to be analysed in detail is inherently appealing to someone with my background. With extensive studies in the manner that business today affects the world, and has been changing it over the years, to be able to immerse myself in its intricate structure and adapt my knowledge to produce real results is inherently appealing. The opportunity at Goldman Sachs, right at the forefront of the business world promises unparalleled exposure and a fresh new challenge around every corner.
Having dedicated myself to the pursuit of circumstances that shall test my potential, there is no other field that would allow me to “hit the ground running” and truly bring out the best in me. I believe that while the breadth of this opportunity is truly attractive for myself, with my own experience and energy, I could be a real asset to the company as well.



:-/

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger psnob said...

awwwwww. :s i hate hate hate cover letters with a vengeance. it's come to the point where all i say is hey, please consider me, thanks dude. :p :s blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

IF that works, you could sell the formula for bazillions ;)
All of mine are completely devoid of substance, but I try to hide it. yay.
Any progress with the lynch mob?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home